Sunday, June 1, 2014

River Safari - Part I


I love the nature and animals - Finland is the land of a thousand lakes, animals running in the forests and I've always had pets since young. My first dog was a Labrador retriever called Suru (sadness). She was an amazing dog, wise and kind. My second dog was neurotic but extremely intelligent Apu (help), and now my two cats Pessi and Eemeli are living with my mum in Finland.

Since Singapore is the land of shopping & everything artificial, I really miss nature and animals. We headed to Zoo's River Safari, which was so nice I'm considering a year pass :D



Even the fishes were quite cute (ok some were a bit scary) but oh my I adored the panda! I watched the panda eat bamboo as if it was the highlight of my year <3

Next time Panda it is!

X Ang Moh Chick





















No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also enjoy reading: