Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Water


Apologies for the long silence. I've been thinking. I've been thinking whether I still want to keep this blog. You see, part of me thinks that posting outfits and superficial content is too shallow and even immature for my age ;D Yet, I don't want the burden of constantly coming up with deep thoughts on the blog. The reason I started this online diary was to capture the happy moments of my life, share them with you and keep it all light&dreamy. I also love photographing. Still all this seems somehow selfish, posting photos of myself and my life on the internet where it will be forever. Is it all worth it? Does someone really enjoy reading this so much? I have a full time job too and blogging regularly does take time. We'll see. I'm still thinking...

Anyways, here are some superficial outfit photos from the last post ;)



Shorts: dVb   Top: Mango   Shoes: Hobbs   Necklace: from Finland


X Ang Moh Chick

4 comments:

  1. I love reading your blog. Do continue.... Cheers!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love reading your blog too and i hope you can continue atleast now and then.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love reading your blog and discovering Singapore. Do continue :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like your writing style and it is a great post. If you are an expat and plan on moving to Singapore, you may want to check out www.placematch.sg. I found it to be very useful in finding a place.

    ReplyDelete

You might also enjoy reading: