Sunday, April 13, 2014

Birthday Girl


Life isn't always roses n' Chanel, I'm sure all of you would agree on that. I hope everyone who reads my blog is aware that this blog is a place for beautiful photos, happy thoughts and certain lightness (even if it's sometimes superficial - I believe that things that are visually beautiful are a way of self-expression and creativity and that does not necessarily mean anything expensive). This means my blog is an escape from reality, it's an image, not reality. I hope that my readers will not take my writings too seriously or imagine that my life is all roses n' Chanel or perfect because, and trust me in this, it is not.

However, I hope you enjoyed my photos as much as I enjoyed my birthday. A bit of pampering, a breath of fresh air, in the stressful everyday life. I had a horrendous start of the day, running around in meetings but spending the end of the day with someone special makes it all alright again.


X Ang Moh Chick

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also enjoy reading: