Sunday, April 20, 2014

Birthday Boy


I know! I just wrote about MY bday but now it was time for hubby. This weekend was all for him and I wanted to do something fun from my childhood - treasury hunting!! haha. Yes, we are nearly 30 BUT it's sometimes good to bring up memories from childhood :)

So I made him search for a hidden "love promise" note somewhere in the house.  I hid it in a bottle and told him that if he will get the note out of the bottle, I will keep the promise ;) I think this was just one example of something very inexpensive (basically free!) that is both fun and meaningful.


The "real" gift was a wallet he has wanted for ages... He was so happy over it that every cent was well spent ;)



The day was naturally started by enjoying good brunch and coffee! Bread, scrambled eggs, smoked salmon, ham, feta cheese... Yum!


At night we went to Wine Connection for cheese&wine tasting :) Have I told you how much I LOVE wine and cheese??


Today we ate some rosti&roasted chicken (again!!) and I wanted to buy some frozen yoghurt for my ice cream cravings !


Hope you had a lovely weekend!

X Ang Moh Chick

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also enjoy reading: