Sunday, January 12, 2014

Weekend Pics


Hopefully you have had a great start for the new year! What we are looking forward is the start of the Chinese New Year (CNY), it's gonna be a horse year :)

I've just started with a new job and I'm very excited but also, as you can imagine, very tired and I have so many new things to learn that unfortunately I haven't had time to update my blog so often. I hope you still keep coming to my blog! Even if I post more rarely, I've got lots of ideas to write about. 

Here are pics of what I've been up to when I haven't been blogging ;)

Having drinks, meeting friends... Learning about the Indian culture through our friends... My friend gave me this beautiful chakra :)


Lots of food, food and more food!


Shopping for some new dresses...



Have a great Monday everyone!!


Dress: GG5   Bag: Guess   Necklace: Pilgrim   Shoes: Tangs


X Ang Moh Chick

2 comments:

  1. Thanks, Buddy. I have also enjoyed your blog and will continue to check in to read your posts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mandy! Thank you so much it's very nice to hear that :)

    ReplyDelete

You might also enjoy reading: