Sunday, January 19, 2014

These Are a Few of My Favourite Things


The theme for this time's These Are a Few of My Favourite Things-post is COLOR!


Adding different spices to food - tumeric, herbs, chilli, sea salt, pepper, smoked paprika, cumin, cayenne pepper for salty food and cardemom, cinnamon, honey, vanilla, anis seeds and agave syrap for desserts - gives a splash of taste and lifts up a boring chicken and rice dish or a cup of yoghurt!


Home-made soy yoghurt! I absolutely love this with fruits and honey!! I tend to eat it up to five huge cups a day and my husband thinks this yoghurt has been the key for me to boost up my curves ;)


Singapore is a Heaven for foodlovers. In every corner you can find something amazing such as cute macarons in all different flavors!



Changing some of the colors you usually use in your daily make-up, or getting something new to your make-up bag, can be a very fast and fun way of making the entire day feel a bit different!


Papaya and pomelo, two of my all time fav fruits in Singapore :)


X Ang Moh Chick

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also enjoy reading: