Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Spice up your Life with Salsa of a Silly Day!


I looove sauces and spicy salsas with - everything! I use salsa and guacamole as a dip, as a sauce with meat, fish or fries and on top of bread. Basically I believe that you can add these anywhere - just like olive oil! ;)

What you need for the Salsa of a Silly Day is:

  • 1 capsican
  • 3 ripe large tomatoes
  • 1 ripe avocado
  • 3 very small limes or half of a normal size one
  • fresh coriander
  • 1 tablespoon of tahini
  • 1 tablespoon of olive oil
  • 50 grams of full fat cheese such as parmesan or pecorino-romano (sheep's milk cheese), or nutritional yeast for vegans
  • pinch of sugar
  • splash of vinegar
  • spices (black pepper, paprika, oregano, cayenne papper, tarragon, parsley)

Blend all ingredients and place in the fridge for half an hour. Enjoy with everything!



My favourite guacamole that I use daily on everything from bread to wraps is a very easy and fast mixture of avocado, tahini, olive oil, cayanne pepper, paprika spice and nutritional yeast. As I'm allergic to cow's milk I also cannot take normal butter so this works as a great replacement! And it's packet with fats that are so good for you!




X Ang Moh Chick (with a bowl of guacamole in the fridge)


No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also enjoy reading: