Thursday, November 7, 2013

Power Popsicles!


I've been graving to make these ever since I came to Singapore! And after I did, I finished a dozen within 24 hours :D Why Power? Because they are packed with vitamin C! Super easy, fast, yummy and healthy, these ice pops are also a great way to make kids eat more fruits! And what's the best - they are COLD! ;)

Here is how you make them: blend any fruits with milk/cream of your choice in a blender and add about 1-2 teaspoon of honey per popsicle. I used honeydew and grapefruit. If you have vanilla extract, that brings extra flavor! Place in molds in the freezer for a couple of hours.



X Ang Moh Chick


2 comments:

  1. I always make these from time to time too! I used to freeze my bandung drink into the molds haha. It's really interesting to see how you make fruit popsicles from scratch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always like to try something new ^.^ If you come up with a great new popsicle recipe pls let me know I wanna try!! ;)

    ReplyDelete

You might also enjoy reading: