Wednesday, November 6, 2013

My Weekend in Photos


Hello lovelies!

I hope you had a chance to unwind during the weekend. As they say, pictures say more than a thousand words, so here is my weekend in photos! Lots of food (I love Marche!), relaxation, drinks, walking around and a couple of drinks. That's a good weekend to me :) If you would like to test a great tapas-type restaurant/bar at a more affordable price, take part in the contest of the previous post to win discount vouchers to Bartini Kitchen! You might run into me as I'm planning to return to the place any day now! 

My outfit was ballet-inspired this time - a ballerina-skirt, wearing ballerinas... I've actually done ballet for years when I was younger, wish I could start taking some classes again!

I have something exciting happening on Friday, related to fashion - more about that later on ;)



Have a great rest of the week! :)

Skirt: Imso   Top: H&M   Shoes: Pretty Ballerinas   Necklace: Kalevala/Finland

X Ang Moh Chick

2 comments:

  1. LOL. I love the name of your blog ^^

    http://miss-peiyien.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Pei Yien! haha I know right! ;) Lovely blog you have! xo

    ReplyDelete

You might also enjoy reading: