Saturday, November 16, 2013

A Rainy Day À La Parisienne


Like I told you in the previous post, a French designer, Axelle Oran of Honoré, let me choose a dress from her collection. A Very Happy Me :)

The dress that I picked, as all the other ones in her collection, is named after a Parisian cafe. My dress is called Square trousseau. This is how she describes the cafe: "We loved this place. A very nice café on a quiet street with lots of seating outside and beautiful tables on the inside. Large French doors open to the sidewalk. Beautiful and rich décor and comfortable surroundings..." You can find the dress here.

Being an absolute cafe lover myself (I could honestly live in one!! Just looking at interesting people, sipping a cup of perfect fresh coffee and reading magazines...), I love the idea. You can read a post about one of my favourite Singaporean cafes here.

The day I wore the dress for the first time was a rainy one. After a couple of shots it started drizzling but luckily I was able to translate that into a hint of Parisian atmosphere in the photos with un umbrella ;)


 

Then it started to rain...


And stopped again... 



The dress is 100% cotton, light and super comfortable to wear even in the heat outside. Plus the design is flattering on the curves. Parfait! My husband's comments? "Very nice, and versatile design. Without the belt you can wear it pregnant too." Was that a hint?? :D

It's also time to announce the winner of the coctails contest. Charlene will win a pair of 15% vounchers to Bartini Kitchen! I will contact you soon :)

Dress:  Honoré Paris   Belt: Honoré Paris   Shoes: Aldo

X Ang Moh Chick

2 comments:

You might also enjoy reading: