Monday, November 11, 2013

A Day at Orchard with My Favourite Dress


As promised, it's time for a fashion splash! I just realized I hadn't taken any shots with my favourite dress even though I'm wearing it almost weekly! It's all I could wish for; comfortable (even after eating ;)), light to wear, unique looking and the color is simply stunning. It's a maxi dress but so light that I can even wear it during day time in the heat. I could wear this every day to be honest :D


PS. I had a chance to meet a French designer who has recently launched her women clothes brand in Singapore. Her clothes fit my requirements perfectly - light, easy to wear, comfortable, made of natural materials, and flattering to the figure. More coming up! ;)

In the meanwhile, take part in the giveaway contest or give me feedback here! Thank you!


Dress: Green Poppies   Earrings: Green Poppies   Shoes: Fausto Zanetti/Tangs   Bag: Furla

X Ang Moh Chick

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also enjoy reading: