Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Follow my blog!

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/10525335/?claim=uen9vsryuha">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>




This is just a short note that I have finally added my blog to Bloglovin.com so that it's easier for you to find my blog and to follow it :)!

I will very soon continue with my Best Places in Singapore sequel with Sentosa, Little India and China Town and perhaps point out some hidden spots even if you have already visited these places. After the sequel I will continue with varying topics about my experiences in Singapore, my life and overall wellbeing topics. I started this blog to become happier and to remember what all I've experienced when looking back in my life, to appreciate the small happy things happening around me and to spread the awareness of what beautiful and amazing things there are in life around us. For me, even some superficial girly things such as make up&fashion can cheer up a gloomy day, meaning that even though this is a wellness blog my posts can include anything from recipes to experiences of cultural crashes or a really good hair product that I have found to cope with the humid air.

I hope you enjoy and keep coming back for some positive energy!


X Ang Moh Chick

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also enjoy reading: