Monday, October 21, 2013

Chillin' at the Sky Garden


One of the things I like about living in Singapore are the sky high buildings. Having my own house with a chimney and a fireplace, small garden with old apple trees, berry bushes and my favourite flowers, forget-me-nots, is a lifelong dream of mine, but at this stage of my life it's nice to experience a view over the city from the comfort of my own bed ;)

As Singapore is a tropical city with not much access to nature, peace and quiet, I love the idea of sky gardens that many high buildings have. Sky gardens are tiny parks with trees, flowers and benches to sit and relax on. Usually it's also windier high up so it's actually preasurable to spend time in the garden and unwind.


Top: Tezenis   Skirt: Sianeder  Necklace: Mango  Earrings: Anna Gav


X Ang Moh Chick

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also enjoy reading: