Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Pearls


I'm a pearl girl. I mean pearls are timeless, classic and suit any outfit. I wear them long and short, straight and twisted. Pearl necklaces, bracelets, earrings, hair bands... you name it! I also love pearls in other things like bubble tea ;) And of course, my go-to product, Guerlain Meteorites that's not only a pale skin saver but also a value buy as it lasts for ages! I can't even remember when I bought mine. It radically spices my make up with healthy glow even after a night with little sleep.


P.S The winner for my giveaway is Kien Mei! Congratulations and I'll contact you once I've got an answer from the company :)


X Ang Moh Chick

2 comments:

  1. I'm super excited I found your blog! I love Singapore and it's always fun to read expat blogs having grown up in Asia.

    Minttu
    http://kivempiblogi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Minttu! So happy you found your way here :) Hope you enjoy the moments I capture of my Asian life <3

    ReplyDelete

You might also enjoy reading: